- Does Seventh Generation make baby wipes in China?
- Seventh Generation is experiencing a surge in demand from our consumers, while simultaneously experiencing shortages within our supply chain. In order to make products our consumers want & need, Seventh Generation has increased baby wipe production by working with our trusted partners to temporarily expand production using a facility in China. In doing so, we have ensured that our strict safety and quality standards have not been compromised.
- If you are producing these wipes in China, doesn’t that mean they will be tested on animals?
- The baby wipes being produced in China (as well as all of our baby wipes) have not, and will not, be tested on animals. The baby wipes do not contain any animal ingredients. Seventh Generation is committed to our long-standing partnership with the Leaping Bunny Program. Our baby wipes being produced in China has not compromised this relationship.
- Are these wipes still okay for my baby’s sensitive skin?
- Yes! Like all of our baby wipes, these baby wipes made in China do not contain any fragrances, are hypoallergenic, and are suitable for sensitive skin.
- Are these wipes still free & clear/fragrance free?
- Yes – these baby wipes are free & clear, and do not contain any added fragrances, alcohol or parabens.
Have more questions? Submit a request