There are several reasons this may be the case, including:
- All reviews undergo moderation, and it may take up to 72 hours for your review to be moderated and approved.
- Reviews do occasionally get declined for content reasons. Some of these reasons include:
- The content is more of a question than a review, or the content is a comment on ingredients rather than a review.
- The review recommends “off-label” uses – i.e. uses that the product is not intended for.
- Direct mention of competitor names.
- Clear identification that you haven’t actually used the product yet. I.e., “I just ordered this and can’t wait to try it!”
If you posted a review and you feel it should be showing up, please do feel free to contact us directly. We need to know:
- The specific product you reviewed.
- The approximate date you submitted your review.
We welcome honest product reviews of all kinds – whether 1 star or 5! Your reviews help us learn what we can do to make our products better, and help other consumers like you make informed decisions. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion!