Ingredients & Sourcing
Information about the ingredients used in Seventh Generation products, and how and why we make the sourcing and formulation choices that we do.
- ★ Some ingredients that Seventh Generation does not use
- Seventh Generation paper products and BPA.
- Do you use sustainable palm oil?
- Are Seventh Generation products gluten free?
- Seventh Generation and Sustainable Palm Oil Credits
- Palm Oil Facts
- Linalool and d-limonene on labels
- Which Seventh Generation products contain preservatives?
- Why does Seventh Generation use preservatives in its products?
- What are phosphates?
- Where are your products manufactured?
- Are your ingredients sourced from suppliers that share Seventh Generation's attitudes/values/practices?
- Are Seventh Generation products biodegradable? What does that really mean?
- Why do we need sustainable palm oil?
- Is sodium benzoate a carcinogen?
- Aren’t you supporting forest destruction by using ingredients that come from palm oil?
- Optical Brighteners are not in Seventh Generations laundry products
- Is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) Used in Your Products?